DSW04-Crystal White Porcelain Tile
Composite Crystal Porcelain Tile
Composite Crystal Porcelain Tiles is the perfect combination of whole-body crystallized glass and ceramic tiles. This is a process of two firings instead of simple pasting. The 2.5~3.0mm microcrystalline layer on the surface is completely consistent with the crystallized glass slab. advantage characteristics.
When they are used as wall and floor coverings, Crystal Porcelain Tile is the perfect substitute for crystallized glass stone, including similar natural stone. In particular, the cost is lower and quite affordable.
Fashiona Stone became the creator of the product in 2003 and has continued to this day.
1. The veneer of Fashiona crystal porcelain has exactly the same physical and chemical properties as the whole-body crystallized glass.
2. Fashiona crystal tiles are fired at a high temperature of 1200℃ as a whole, the structure is stable and firm and does not fall off.
3. The shape design adopts the conventional size and thickness of ceramics, which is very convenient for packaging, transportation, and application and lower cost.
Package and Loading
What are their main advantages?
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Regular size and thickness, the maximum size is close to 48 x 24”
- Compared with slate, it is light in weight, small in size, easy to cut, and easy to construct.
- Reduce packaging and shipping costs.